1. Please sign and return corrected quiz by Monday May 15th - some students were given extra practice based on areas they need to work on - please review!
2. Next weeks math quiz on Thursday May18th will be on math - just like this weeks but we will be also adding area and perimeter. There will be no science quiz next week as students will be working on projects in class.
3. Homework package due Tuesday May 16th
Reminder we are going on a field trip tomorrow - Geo Caching rain or shine! Please dress for the weather:)
Please see the attached rock cycle study sheet.
Students will be given a blank rock cycle that they must label for the quiz on Thursday just like the one here available to be downloaded. All students have been given a hardcopy of this handout.
Please complete the review package for homework. Students have been given class time to start and review this package. The package is due WEDNESDAY MAY 10th.
On Thursday May 11th students will have a math quiz on the following areas which are reviewed in the package.
1. Writing fractions as decimals
2. Simplifying fractions/ equivalent fractions
3. Adding and subtracting fractions
4. Adding with regrouping
5. Subtraction with borrowing
6. Division with remainders
7. 3 by 1 digit multiplication
Every week until the end of the year students will be having a math quiz on these areas and other areas for a full review of the key topics for the year. Each area will have 2-3 questions on the quiz.
2. Please sign and return the quiz from this week by MONDAY MAY 8th.
3. Next weeks focus for science will be on the rock cycle. Here is a quizlet link on rocks and the rock cycle for some pre-view.