Please complete the review package for homework. Students have been given class time to start and review this package. The package is due WEDNESDAY MAY 10th.
On Thursday May 11th students will have a math quiz on the following areas which are reviewed in the package.
1. Writing fractions as decimals
2. Simplifying fractions/ equivalent fractions
3. Adding and subtracting fractions
4. Adding with regrouping
5. Subtraction with borrowing
6. Division with remainders
7. 3 by 1 digit multiplication
Every week until the end of the year students will be having a math quiz on these areas and other areas for a full review of the key topics for the year. Each area will have 2-3 questions on the quiz.
2. Please sign and return the quiz from this week by MONDAY MAY 8th.
3. Next weeks focus for science will be on the rock cycle. Here is a quizlet link on rocks and the rock cycle for some pre-view.