Next week Thursday is your math and science test.
The math test will cover: Adding and subtracting decimals, long division and multiplication. The homework assigned this week is excellent review of these topic areas.
The science will cover the digestive system. Below is the attachment to the study sheet.
Students will be expected to:
1. Correctly spell the 9 key areas (please see the attachment) students have been given this study sheet today.
2. Students will be asked to label the human body with these 9 areas.
3. Describe what each area does.
We are well on our with our human body unit! This term the science unit on the human body has us exploring the basic structures and functions of:
· Circulatory and excretory systems
· Respiratory and digestive systems
· How the different body systems are interconnected
We are looking for guest speakers who can do a presentation on any of these topic areas. If you have expertise in any of the human body areas we are studying, please email me at jclaudio@talmudtorah, we would love to have you in!