Assigned Friday November 28th
Due back Wednesday December 3rd
Assigned Wednesday Nov 26th
Due Monday December 1st
Students will be bringing home 2 worksheets today. The multiplication worksheet was simply a preview to see what facts students already know. They are allowed to use multiplication charts, calculators or other tools to help them answer the questions. The second skip counting sheet needs to be reviewed and checked over.
Thursday November 20th
Presentation on Thursday November 27th
The next students to present their current events projects this Thursday November 6th are:
All students did a practice quiz today for math. Students who were unable to do corrections will be taking their quiz home to complete corrections.
A friendly reminder that the math test is this Thursday. Students were given a review quiz today and many did well. Overall it would be helpful if you review the following areas and others from the Nelson site:
1. Ordering numbers from least to greatest and greatest to least.
2. Estimating and rounding numbers to the nearest 10's, 100's and 1000's.
3. Adding and subtracting 4 digit numbers.
4. Identifying patterns ie: What are the next 3 numbers in this pattern?
5. Find the missing terms:
6. Writing pattern rules:ie: Start at 120 and subtract 15 each time.
120, 105, 90, 75, 60, 45, 30, 15
7. Write the expanded and standard form of numbers
8. Estimate by rounding
10. Write an equation to describe the pattern: 5,10,15,20,25,30
Please review the Nelson site for practice with all of these areas!
Lessons 1, 2, 3, 5, 7
Lessons 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7
Lessons 3, 4, 7